Sunday, August 26, 2007

it's a hard life :o)

Well for the past week I have been debating with myself about what topic I should do my blog1 on. After much debate between a prejudice, discrimination, stereotyping and the social self, I think I have decided to do the social self. Initially, I was really keen to do the social self but after further reading on prejudice and discrimination I found it quite fascinating. I finally decided the social self because I think I just have too many views about prejudice and discrimination. I'm a bit scared that I might over complicate the blog with all my ideas, and not actually stick to the question. I really struggle to get what makes sense in my head to make sense on the page. Anyway, social self is my plan; however, anything could happen. In the end I blame James for giving us too many interesting topics to choose from ;o)

Happy Blogging fellow Bloggers :o)
-Kara

1 comment:

Carla said...

Hi Kara!

I totally agree with you. I also found it very hard to pick which topic I wanted to do and struggled in tossing up which topic I thought would be the most interesting and which would be one I could do to the best of my ability. They are all so interesting. Like you I am also a little apprehensive about getting all my ideas onto the page in an oder which makes sense and I have so many ideas that I don't know how I will get them all in and stay within the word count. Though I guess that is better than having no ideas at all!

I thought it may help to know that you are not alone in feeling a little daunted - but dont worry it'll all be over soon!I definately agree with you - Its all James' fault! :-)
Carla